Page banner image

Re: Bored, so I got muddy.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Neverdry on July 14, 2021 at 19:13:06

In Reply to: Re: Bored, so I got muddy. posted by Kayne on July 11, 2021 at 07:45:42:

Hi Kayne,

I'm happy to read that you're feeling better. Being in a hospital is no fun. I also like your stories. I've always wanted to do a mud obstacle course, but don't know of any here in the states.

It's been a rainy summer, and I've been caught in the rain 3 times in the last month; twice on bike rides and just yesterday stuck at a bus stop waiting for a late bus; soaked to the skin every time. I was wearing a track suit both times on the bike, white socks, sneakers, and briefs, and shorts, sleeveless t-shirt, sneakers and socks at the bus stop.

I know what we can do to get Ry to start posting stories again: mention the "S" word. (Hint: it's a plural 7-letter word and is the name of a vegetable that he HATES, but is actually very healthy.) There's 4 locations of a store here call Sprouts Family Market and I believe they do ship to other countries. Ry's parents might be interested in placing an order...

Safe and wet!

P.S. If you're reading this Ry, I'm just joking about the sprouts. Hope you're not offended.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]