Page banner image

Re: Bored, so I got muddy.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wetnboy on July 11, 2021 at 18:45:24

In Reply to: Bored, so I got muddy. posted by Kayne on July 10, 2021 at 17:21:34:

Kayne,

Glad you are doing so well. I agree that a nice 'diversion' does one's soul good and nothing better than what you and Kevin did. Rest of us are envious at that obstacle course!

I have been getting soaked every time I'm out with my mentee, Slick, as we both love it and tend to 'need' a water fight at his house. Usual is whatever we are wearing - usually poly shirt and shorts for him and trainers and Levis shorts and cotton or poly T with white ankle socks and whichever trainers are dry that day when I leave to go out! He's quicker than I am so I tend to get wetter to start with tossing large cups of water at each other. He dodges them initially and then once he's attacked and soaked me he'll say now it's my turn to get him once he's 'mentally prepared for it' and I've landed some blows usually to his front side but not his back - that's when I'll pour the cold water down his back. We both end up drenched and loving it.

That helps solve the boredom and cool us down after tossing the american football around some.

I'm so glad you have Ali coming over soon. As Ry said - time he 'learn first hand' about the muddy obstacle course!

Enjoy your summer!

SLYC

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]