Page banner image

Re: Bored, so I got muddy.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Luke on July 11, 2021 at 09:01:53

In Reply to: Bored, so I got muddy. posted by Kayne on July 10, 2021 at 17:21:34:

I got the chance to do the same thing the other day. Things have been really busy on the farm so most of my free time has been taken up with working when not at school. On Friday afternoon my uncle said I should take some time off and so my cousin and I went down to the mud pit and jumped in still wearing our work clothes. Me in grey overalls with a pair of old denim shorts and a tee underneath and my cousin Tony in old denim jeans and a blue sweatshirt. We've both taken to wearing those M&S microfibre boxers that Ry raves about, quite rightly, and it felt mint as the mud soaked through everything. Clambering out with our clothes sticking to us as we were weighed down by all the mud was even better, Tony was obviously very excited by it, never actually seen him that excited before, so I pushed him back in and he spent a few minutes sorting himself out. We went back to the farmstead still covered in mud and some of the older cousins joined us for a water fight as we cleaned up, with everyone getting a good soaking. Great fun.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]