Page banner image

Re: When did you first get really muddy.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Nash on April 01, 2021 at 23:56:03

In Reply to: When did you first get really muddy. posted by Luke on March 12, 2021 at 08:42:56:

I used to spend long summer afternoons down by the river. And over the course of the summer I had come to realize I didn't have to bring a change of clothes. I could go swimming fully clothed and so long as I got out early enough, I would be mostly dry by the time I got home. Well, I had been fascinated by mud for a long time and there was a big mud flat that revealed itself whenever the tide went out. Naturally, I migrated my favorite swimming location until it was right next to this mud flat. So this place was about the size of a football field and maybe 4 to 8 inches of sloppy mud. One day I just decided I had had enough and I was going to go for it. I grabbed this half deflated football I had found and then started running straight for the mud flat. Pretending I was catching a long pass I dove and went down on my belly in the soft warm mud. I got up to onto my knees and inspected the damage. I was about half covered; all down my front. So I just sat back on my ass and decided that was very pleasant. Next thing you know I was flat on my back doing mud-angels. That's about all I can recall from my first full on wallow.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]