Page banner image

Re: When did you first get really muddy.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mud Doggie on March 14, 2021 at 15:07:50

In Reply to: When did you first get really muddy. posted by Luke on March 12, 2021 at 08:42:56:

My "mudlife crisis" began when I was about five or six back in the mid-1950s. It tied in with a fetish I had or developed for blue jeans and shiny leather moc toe shoes--the good ones that kids wore to school or church. I have a memory of watching a kid dressed in blue jeans and good shoes come down a slide at a school yard and land in a big mud puddle at the bottom. He started to cry and I empathized with his embarrassment but, at the same time, I got a woody and felt myself flush. From that time on, I did my best to avoid wearing the Billy the Kid blue jeans my mother would insist I wear. I would flush crimson in the face and get a hard-on which seemed to plague me most of the day, living in dread fear that my secret passion would be discovered and I would be made a laughing stock if anyone knew. Such was my perception even as a small boy. When I pleasured myself early on in the privacy of my room, though, I imagined being dressed in my blue jeans and shiny moc toe dress shoes which I would call "car mud shoes" referring to mud puddles left in car tire ruts in soft muddy roads or turnouts. I would picture myself running down a hill at the bottom of which would be a huge sloppy mud puddle. I would reach orgasm at the very moment I fell in. And then almost immediately following would set in the regret and self-embarrassment I felt as I considered that perhaps I was the only one on planet earth who experienced this lust. I would quickly tell myself it never happened in a vain effort to absolve myself of the guilt and loneliness that accompanied my inescapable affliction.

It would happen, too, that if I somehow caught a scene on television of a person falling into water or into a mud puddle fully clothed, especially in blue jeans, that I would respond emotionally to the vicarious stimulus, color deeply and develop a huge hard-on. I would usually leave the room and wait until I had regained my composure before returning but often the scene would burn into my memory to be replayed in my mind at a more advantageous time, adding to my fantasy repertoire.

Flash forward to age 18 and away to college. I resolved to overcome my secret fears and to gain control over my closely held proclivity. I bought my first pair of Levi's Blue Jeans. Trying them on, I flushed crimson and got a huge woody, but I managed somehow to still my beating heart and cool the burn on my face as I checked out with my prize. It took a few days to work up the courage to wear them in public but I finally managed with enough practice to dissemble my feelings and enjoy my new found freedom. A few weeks later, I bought my first pair of moc toe leather shoes to wear with my blue jeans--Again, I had to overcome my involuntary reactions and get hold of emotions.

And then came the moment I had been waiting for: I wanted to actually live the fantasy I had secretly dreamed of and enjoyed in my mind for so many years. It was late one Saturday night and I was home for a weekend visit. I was wearing a pair of Levi's Red Tab 505 Blue Jeans and a shiny black pair of moc toe penny loafers, a dark colored tee shirt and white socks. I was driving my mother's car, a new 1970 Chevrolet Bel Air sedan. I found a little used two lane road with which I was familiar that had a drainage ditch along side that widened at point into a sizable mud puddle with some soft mud around the edges. I parked the car out of sight on the side and got out. My heart was pounding and I felt my face flushing and hot in anticipation. I felt the hardness in my jeans and a little bit of wetness within as well. There was no other traffic so I began to run toward the puddle. I stepped in the soft mud and felt it give way beneath my shoes. I then fell forward and landed on my belly with a huge splash and splatter of stinky black mud. I felt the cool muddy water in my jeans and dug my shoes into the soft mud which instantly filled them. I felt the squishiness around my toes and the sensation aroused me so completely that I exploded instantly in my jeans. Of course, shortly after realizing what I had done, I felt embarrassed and hoped no one would happen upon me in my most vulnerable state.

I recall rinsing off to the best of my ability in the ditch a little ways upstream and made it back to the car where I had packed along a plastic sheet to cover the vinyl upholstery and thereby minimize the clean up I knew I would have to deal with afterward. After getting home, I managed to hose off and then quietly throw my soiled clothes into the washing machine and go to bed where I relived my adventure in my head once or twice more before dropping off to sleep. And thus began a ritual I have followed and enjoyed countless times ever since and to this day. Thankfully, the advent of the Internet and sites such as this ultimately enlightened me to the reality that I am not alone as I had thought for so long regarding my mudlife and with that knowledge came a sense of self-awareness, self-forgiveness and emancipation from guilt that has brought contentment to my very being.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]