Page banner image

Feeling like a victim .... again!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Billy on February 21, 2021 at 14:53:11

I’m beginning to feel like the continuous victim of brother Luke and his mate Dave. First they decide yesterday to try out their “How many glasses of water to get wet” caper on me as verification that they had got the measures right before confirming things on the forum. OK, I concede that I agreed to them doing it but thought it was going to be just the five glasses of water and that I’d dry off with a towel afterwards and not be so wet that I’d have to change. That all changed when Dave emptied a whole bucket of water over me, not just the once but several times. I did get them back for that but in the process a lot of water got spilt all over the place in the bathroom and then they bu**ered off and left me to clear up!

Today I agreed that I wanted to see the mud-slide and the pit they had created yesterday. It sounded from what they said as though they had had an absolute blast getting so muddy. So we dressed appropriately – that is, in our normal everyday clothes – and went out after breakfast. It was dry but cloudy, not the sunshine and scattered clouds that had been forecast, and it felt quite warm compared to recent weather. The slide looks impressive and it still looked quite wet from yesterday’s use. The mud pit looked very inviting and I was looking forward to sliding down the slope and landing in it. Again they beat me to it. We were stood on the edge looking at the mud.

“That’s it Billy, what do you think?” Dave asked.

“Looks great, you did a good job.” I replied “How deep is it?”

“No time like the present to find out, bro……..” said Luke from behind me as he pushed me in.

I tried to jump feet first but Dave had stretched out his leg in front of my lower legs and I took a dive straight in, head first. I’ve been covered in mud before now on many occasions but this took it to another level. As I scrambled to my feet I found myself standing chest deep in a muddy soup, I could feel it had soaked my jeans and sweatshirt but I could also feel the mud seeping inside my clothes as it ran down my head and also inside my jeans and boxers as I waded to the side and scrambled out. Those two little b*****ds were watching and laughing their heads off. Not for long. I grabbed Luke and whirled him around and pushed him in before grabbing Dave and falling back in with him tightly in my grasp. Very satisfying. Now they were in the same state as me.

We played around in the mud pit, used the mud slide for landing in it, splashing about and generally enjoying being mud soaked for a good hour before heading home. It was fun.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]