Page banner image

Re: No Regrets - Muddy Version

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on February 20, 2021 at 10:49:40

In Reply to: Re: No Regrets - Muddy Version posted by mega on February 20, 2021 at 03:06:18:

My experience with those type of mud runs is that you often get muddy water in those obstacles and not that nice creamy mud we all desire. Some mud runs are better than others and some have more challenging obstacles. They have all been fun.

I'm not happy unless I get covered completely from head to toe in mud. Yes, I have had it in my ears, nose, mouth and eyes and consider that an "occupational hazard" if you will. For me the worst is when its in your eyes. You might want to carry a clean cloth with you inside a zip lock plastic bag to wipe away mud in unwanted places. I have also stuffed cotton balls in my ears in the past to prevent mud from getting inside them, but the cotton balls don't always stay in and sometimes you don't notice that they have fallen out - especially while you are going through obstacles. They also get wet and tend to reduce in size. Again, carry some extras with you in that plastic zip lock bag.

Have fun at the upcoming mud run. Hope it's everything you are anticipating and that you and your friend get dunked. Let us know how it went as well.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]