Page banner image

Re: World War 1 sports?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on February 14, 2021 at 17:48:35

In Reply to: Re: World War 1 sports? posted by Luke on February 14, 2021 at 10:15:53:

Hi Luke Bro 🤗🤗,

Soz for the comment about sheep ... you’d have broken my nose 😝! Our fights are never really serious, just a bit over the top and I think it’s just part of the fun to get dirty and ripped shirts. It just gets very physical and you grab clothes as you try to pin them down. I’ve never really fallen out with anyone after a scrap ... I think I actually make more friends from them. I now speak to loads of lads from other skwls who I’ve had mini scraps with ... you sort of respect each other after you’ve rolled around on the floor 👍😝!

That lad you scrapped with sounds like a real pr*ck ... good job you kneed him in the balls 👏🏻! I know a few lads with Irish decent, but none of them have Irish accents .... but most are Catholics. One other thing I’ve noticed with lads with Irish decent, they all wear white socks ... is that an Irish thing or a Catholic thing. I wear white socks, but I just think it looks cool and you can see my feet in footie .... and know when I’ve changed my socks 😂! Don’t know if you’ve noticed but all premier league footie teams wear white socks at practice ... I think it’s so you can see their feet 🤔!

TOP you want to be part of the farming business, we defo need more farmers .... and a very educated one 😂👍! I think I would struggle farming animals. I love animals and would find it impossible to kill them for food. I love eating meat .... but like most of us I don’t think about how it gets to the plate. I couldn’t do what you do .... so hats off to you man 👏🏻👍!

Safe, Ry!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]