Page banner image

Re: World War 1 sports?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on February 14, 2021 at 05:09:01

In Reply to: Re: World War 1 sports? posted by Luke on February 14, 2021 at 00:59:33:

Hi Luke 🤗🤗,

Sick you replied Bro, thanks 😜! Sooo you’re English, COOL Bro 😝. So is your skwl a Ysgol or a High School or Academy? What sort of uniform do you wear Bro? We’ve played loads of footie matches with away skwls .... and visited them as well. I’m always impressed that Welsh skwl kids seem to not really care what a mess they get in. When we’ve visited them and they’ve had their mates watching on the side lines I’ve seen them kicking mud at each other and even doing knee slides to celebrate a goal their teams made. I’ve spent more time watching them than the match 😂💦! OK so the matches were after skwl finished or at weekends, but they just didn’t care and got in a real mess in their uniforms 😈😝! Just my kind of fun.

Sooo, you’d be about 15 when Billy took over the house? Great you lot are so independent and close 👍. Are you planning on staying on at the farm or looking to go to university ... are you sciency or arty Bro?

I know it’s a cliche, but I was gonna ask about SHEEP and sh*gging as soon as I heard Wales 😈😝! Soz Bro .... I’m sure you lot aren’t SHEEP SH*GGERS! But hey, you gotta go with what’s free and available! I can hear you muttering, “GROW UP Ryan”! I will, just not sure when yet ... coz it’s FUN 🤣👍!

Safe, LS!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]