Page banner image

Re: We get Chris wet.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jason D on February 10, 2021 at 02:32:26

In Reply to: Re: We get Chris wet. posted by LeviLovR on February 08, 2021 at 13:43:01:

No foolin', I actually witnessed (from a bit of a distance back) the filming of a TV show in Montreal, Canada many, many years back where they were doing something similar.

I approached one of the workers and asked what they were filming (tried in French, but the person answered back in English, so that was the cue that my French was horrible - which it is - and to continue in English, luckily), and that's how I learned what they were doing. I couldn't get very close, but I could see people getting very wet. If I recall correctly, they were being asked to watch a dog or something like that, then the "hosts", which are innocent-looking kids, leave and then they were throwing something at the dog who took off into the water, followed by their "dog-sitters". I don't remember what the show is called, but I remember seeing the episode on tv that I saw being filmed many years later. I'll tell you, I probably waited there for 45 minutes or so in a crowd of people watching filming, and that 45 minutes translated to about 45 seconds in the actual episode :) :).

I wish I was able to stay longer, but I was due for dinner that evening with a long-lost friend - I'm not from Montreal, so I hadn't seen the friend in ages, nor did I even know he lived there until the day before I actually arrived.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]