Page banner image

Re: Mud sliding

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kayne on February 06, 2021 at 08:54:54

In Reply to: Re: Mud sliding posted by Ry on February 06, 2021 at 05:09:38:

Hi Ry, glad to hear you are feeling better, bit of a bummer being stuck indoors though. You can always relieve the stress with a clothed shower - always works foe me.

Bit of advice; telling the teacher to F**k Off, even whispering it, is never ever ever the way to get them on-side! The best way is to be honest and admit you didn't do the work for whatever very good reason you can think of. They will respect you for being honest and will probably still punish you but they won't be as p*ssed with you as being told to FO.

You were right about the wet and muddy trackies, they felt amazing and smooth against me as we slid around - who cares if they clung like hell and revealed everything in excruciating outline detail! If I was out with anyone other than Charlie doing this again I would defo wear some briefs or Speedo to keep things in check.

I really had to grovel and apologise to Kevin for thinking he had dug the puddle deeper and then he still threw me in the muddy water and then rolled me around in the mud until I begged him to stop. We are plotting revenge on Chris and Tom - brothers united on this one!

Stay safe, hope you get let out of "prison" for good behaviour soon.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]