Page banner image

Re: Our class responds to a muddy dare

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kayne on February 03, 2021 at 09:09:56

In Reply to: Re: Our class responds to a muddy dare posted by Ry on February 02, 2021 at 23:51:56:

I was going to post there but lost the will to write more after the computer problems. Maybe another time.

Charlie was standing up to his neck in mud after diving in so there was not much on show. He stripped off and dived in ahead of me so I just got a glimpse of his skinny white a*se. We both know what each other are like so it is no big deal (well, not in Charlie's case anyway! Ha Ha).

Adam is one of those quiet guys who just works hard and keeps his head down but occasionally surprises everyone by doing something bonkers. The older he gets the more he's coming out of his shell, must be those teenage hormones again. He's a very good friend and has been into getting wet for a while now. His family home is in Singapore where his dad works and he tells stories of getting soaked regularly there in the heavy rains which everyone enjoys. Yes, he did join in with the muddy rugby in uniform, he was not on my team, I buried his face in the mud after tackling him and we are still friends!

I have no idea about your P.S. question.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]