Page banner image

Our class responds to a muddy dare

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kayne on February 02, 2021 at 11:05:40

We had a bit of a change to our school time-table today (Wednesday) due to our teacher being off sick (but not with Covid thankfully) so our class of 12 were given an extra session with our PE teacher, Sam, who is a good bloke and because he had nothing else prepared at short notice came on screen and asked what everyone would like to do.

To our surprise the quietest guy in the class, Adam, suddenly suggested that we be challenged to get as muddy and wet as possible as quickly as possible and then return to show what we had achieved.

“Kayne and Charlie had the right idea a few weeks ago – I suggest we all see if we can beat them at what they seem to do best. It’s not so cold today and it’s wet and muddy almost everywhere. We boarders have the school assault course to use and I am sure everyone else can find some suitably muddy place.” Adam explained.

There was a chorus of approval and laughter from everyone else.

“Really, Adam?” our teacher asked “You all want to do this?”

Everyone, without hesitation, agreed it would be great when asked the specific question. Even the three girls, Anthea, Mary and Stella said “Yes”.

“Well, I guess you’re all suffering from cabin fever at home so we’ll call it ‘lockdown therapy’ if anyone asks.” Sam, our teacher, said “OK, go get changed if you want and be back so I can see what you’ll be wearing. Think about how you are going to record this if you want to, I imagine a few of you have Go-Pros or similar – off you go.”

So five minutes later everyone was back in front of their screen ready to get wet and muddy. Adam, who suggested this, had decided to stay as he was in grey jeans and an orange hoodie.

“Not changed, Adam? Sure you want to get that nice hoodie muddy.” Sam laughed.

“Yeah, it’s been muddy before …. as have the jeans. Happy as I am, Sam, thanks.” Adam grinned.

All the others had changed into old jeans and tops or some kind of sportswear like trackies and rugby shirts. Alan, our red-headed Scot, was the only one in shorts, bright red shiny soccer style teamed with an Arsenal soccer shirt and grey trainers. The girls were all in leggings and sweatshirts. I was wearing grey fleecy cuffed joggers and a black sweatshirt. Charlie was in shiny blue Nike trackies and a yellow sweatshirt.

We agreed to be back infront of our screens in 30 minutes as some of the guys had further to go to get muddy, so we all went our separate ways. Charlie and I headed straigt for the muddy swamp and as we got near Charlie suddenly pulled off his sweatshirt and dropped it on the ground before slipping off his trainers and trackies and diving head-first into the swamp completely naked. When he surfaced he stood with the mud just about covering his shoulders and laughed as he wiped the mud off his face and brushed his hair back.

“What are you waiting for? Jump in.” Charlie called.

“I’m not stripping off, if that’s what you expect.” I replied.

“Your choice ….. but we did say we wanted to get totally muddy and this seems the best way. Chuck me my clothes before you do jump in.” Charlie called.

So I threw his trackies and sweatshirt to him and he proceeded to pull them on as he stood in the mud. I jumped in and joined him. The mud felt great as it soaked through my joggers and sweatshirt, I pulled at the waistband and lifted up my sweatshirt so that the mud got me as thoroughly covered as Charlie and then he surprised me by ducking me under so that my head was covered as well. We clambered out to inspect each other. I could feel the mud oozing down my legs as I stood there and it started to balloon out the bottom of the joggers. Our muddy clothes were sticking to us both and we both seemed to be enjoying the sensation more than was decent so we jumped back in and sorted out that problem as we had time to spare before heading back to the house.

We had left our laptops in one of the garages so as not to get mud indoors, and were still totally muddy as everyone else started getting back on-line.

Adam and the other boarders, Clive and Sean, had been to the assault course at school and had got just as muddy as us. Adam looked amazing in his skinny grey jeans and orange hoodie now a shiny muddy brown, as he stood in front of his screen, he pulled the hood up over his head and was freshly covered in more liquid mud that poured over his hair and face as he grinned at everyone. Clive and Sean were both in trackies and sweatshirts and, again, none of the original colours of their kit was visible.

The girls were not quite as muddy as us but were soaked to the skin as they had variously found muddy puddles near their homes and had just dived in and rolled around. They were laughing and quite happy to be wet and muddy and had a good laugh at everyone else.

Alan, in his red soccer shorts and Arsenal shirt, had got his younger brother to film him mud sliding in a field just down the road from his home. It looked very muddy indeed and there was lots of standing water so he got thoroughly soaked as well as muddy as he slid through it all repeatedly on his front, backside and rolled around. His brother had then hosed him clean before he got back to his computer indoors. Alan is not a shy lad and he made no effort to hide how much he was enjoying himself as he rolled around in the mud and was later hosed down; those soccer shorts do really cling when wet so it gave the girls something to joke about.

At one point Charlie lifted his sweatshirt to make the point that he was properly muddy all over and I almost had to stop him dropping his trackies to show what he really meant by “all over” – you just can’t take him out in polite society without him letting the side down. I despair sometimes.

The big surprise was Sam, our teacher, who suddenly appeared behind the boarders as they stood and sat in the school changing rooms, as he had obviously been at the assault course with them and had joined in as well. He was as muddy as they were and the only clean part of him was his shiny white teeth as he grinned at us and the whites of his eyes. His nice shiny red Adidas tracksuit was literally heavy with mud and it was dripping off him as he stood there.

“Well done everyone.” Sam said “Hope you all found that as much fun as I did – well, I can see that you did Alan, say no more – I suggest that we all go and get cleaned up now. See you all soon.”

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]