Page banner image

Re: Rekindling The Love

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wetnboy on January 22, 2021 at 22:42:35

In Reply to: Rekindling The Love posted by Nathan on January 22, 2021 at 18:17:18:

Nathan,

Pity you didn't have any fun🤣!

In case you don't know me too well, that was my sarcasm. Awesome story and even more awesome time of it. I was living it with you, except I have a few decades on you so the sliding part have to be very careful, but I do that foot slide thing sometimes and just 'happen' to fall!

Wow and welcome to posting - I have a sense you have been reading here for some time - am I right?

I won't ask too many ?'s - gotta leave that to my Bro. RY! I've been under the weather this week myself, but starting to shape up - and we have a 'wonderful' forecast for Monday (and I'm off work Monday) if I'm up to it by then - RAIN starting Sun. up to a couple inches possible and get this 69F (20.5 C). Just so happens to be a new subdivision a few blocks from here with plenty of brown mud as they only put roads in and not houses yet. I've been looking at it admiringly but typically stay to mostly getting wet. I think you may have just sparked me to go 'back in time' to some muddy walks over there before any development started. Be sure I'll post if I am well by then and do.

As they say in the theater - Encore!, Encore! Write some more of your stories up!

Safe, Well, Wet, Warm and Muddy too!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]