Page banner image

Muddy in white clothes with Charlie

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kayne on January 05, 2021 at 16:27:22

Well, that was fun! I didn’t expect it to be so exciting to be totally soaked in mud wearing white clothes. I’ve been mud soaked many times before with Kevin, Charlie or Chris whilst wearing denim jeans and various tees or sweatshirts and the feel of the wet mud soaking though to one’s underwear and then that getting wet and slippy as well (particularly if someone decides it would be a good idea to stuff a few handfuls of mud down inside your jeans and/or underpants and then rub it all well in) but doing so whilst wearing nothing but white clothes just takes it to a whole new level. Perhaps more so if you are also watching a mate get equally thoroughly plastered with mud all over his white clothes as well.

We were both wearing white Levis, white tee-shirts (mine long-sleeve), white socks and old trainers (Charlie’s white and grey, mine dark grey) and we had both decided to go commando. It was chilly but not too bad with the sun shining and we had left it until after lunch just so the sun had a chance to warm up the mud and water a bit. Chris had known about our plans so had gone up to the swampy area earlier and diverted the stream to flood the whole area with a bit more water, making the mud very sloppy and leaving the surroundings just right for some mud-sliding as well.

Charlie was the first to get muddy, mainly because he refused to jump in the first puddle we came to, so I wrestled him towards it and managed to wrestle him to the ground. He made a nice big splash as he landed face down in the puddle. The rest of the walk towards the swampy area, every puddle we came to he tried to get me on the ground and at least wet if not muddy. He was soaked down his front, mud smeared across his chest and down to his knees, his wet tee and jeans sticking to his chest, stomach and thighs. As soon as we approached the swampy area Charlie did a running dive and mud slide, it was spectacular with mud and water thrown up and splashing over his face, head, shoulders and back. He was dripping wet and soaked through all over when he stood up. He wasn’t completely covered in mud as I could still see that he was wearing white clothes, but his upper chest, neck, face and hair were a uniform brown. He brushed wet and muddy hair off his face and out of his eyes before challenging me to do the same. So I took a long fast run-up and splashed down at speed, I closed my eyes as the muddy water splashed over me and when I came to a halt and rolled over to sit up, Charlie splashed down to sit next to me. He started splashing water over me so I retaliated as he laughed at me, we ended up rolling around in the mud and getting thoroughly soaked.

We walked on towards the muddy swamp, revelling in the feel of wet clothes against our skin as we moved. I have to admit it was pretty obvious that we were enjoying the experience by the time we stood on the edge of the swamp. Previously the swamp had been dug out so that the bottom of the pit varied in depth, anything from mid-calf depth at the shallowest to almost chest deep in the deepest bits. There was no logic to it like getting shallower at the sides and deepest in the middle, you could be knee deep in one spot and suddenly chest deep with a single step in any random direction. Now though, Kevin had used a mini-digger back in October sometime to make the whole thing deeper all over, there was no going cautiously in and gradually getting in deeper and deeper, step off the side now and it was instantly chest deep; at least that was what Kevin had told us. He and Chris had tried it out when he had finished it and had both pronounced it a huge improvement.

We stood on the side and Charlie did a count-down until we both jumped in. The mud was liquid and cool, but there wasn’t much chance to enjoy that, I sank below the surface and struggled to find my feet and stand up. When I did, I was struggling to stand and keep my chin above the mud. Charlie surfaced a couple of feet away and looked around as he wiped his eyes.

“Holy s***! This is not chest deep – I’m almost as tall as Chris, so it can’t be chest deep on him.” Charlie spluttered.

“This would be over Kevin’s head too!” I laughed “They lied to us, didn’t they?”

“YES WE DID!” came Kevin’s voice from among the trees “We thought it would be a bit of a laugh to see how you two reacted………” he explained as he and Chris approached.

“Dare you two to jump in and let’s see if we are right!” Charlie shouted out.

Chris and Kevin looked at each other, grinned and then ran towards us and jumped in over our heads, landing with a huge splash. When I opened my eyes again, Chris was surfacing and standing up, before turning towards us. Kevin surfaced a moment later and it was obvious that he was treading water and didn’t have his feet touching the bottom.

“Go on, Kevin, let’s see you stand on the bottom.” Charlie challenged him.

Kevin put a hand up and sank below the surface, I reached out and touched the top of his head a few inches below the surface, before he came spluttering up for air again. He swam to the side and hauled himself out to sit on the side with his backside and thighs half-submerged.

“I didn’t intend to make it so deep really. I think the water from the stream has filled it more than we expected.” Kevin said “It really was chest deep on Chris when we had finished digging it out and it wasn’t full to the brim like now.”

We all climbed out and stood looking at each other.

“Not really mud soaked are you?” Chris asked as he looked Charlie and I up and down “I think you can do better than this – come on, I know just the right place.”

We followed him towards the edge of the woods near the muddy ride and on the edge of that area we found a churned up bit of ground with tracks where a vehicle had done repeated three-point turns before heading back down the ride and the open fields beyond. The mud was creamy and more than a foot deep in places.

“There you go, roll around in that and you’ll get properly muddy …..” Chris laughed, but before I could do anything he and Kevin, hastily aided by Charlie, had grabbed my arms and legs and were carrying me towards the deepest mud and then slowly lowered me in to it butt first and then pushed me down and rolled me around until I was completely covered, they even pushed my head in, face down, and piled mud over me as I lay there.

Charlie then threw himself down in another deep mud area and received the same treatment as me. We ended up sitting in the mud laughing at each other looking such a mess. When we stood up the mud just seemed to stick to us, my clothes felt really heavy. Kevin swiped his hand across my chest, scooping up a handful of mud, tugged at the waistband of my jeans and dropped the mud inside, before patting the bulge in my crotch.

“You can do the rest yourself …… !” he grinned.

At which point I grabbed him in a bear hug and threw myself back into the mud before rolling us both around in it until he was as muddy as me.

“I guess I deserved that!” Kevin admitted when I let him go and we stood up again.

It was then that Charlie nodded silently towards Chris who was standing just in front of him laughing at Kevin and me, so before he knew what was happening he too was getting smothered in mud and being rolled around until as muddy as the rest of us.

After that we headed back to the swamp and jumped in again to wash as much mud off as we could. We finished our cleanup in the stream, which was really cold, before heading back to the house. As we approached we met Mari with their twins, Vince and Jamie, who were out for a walk. The twins are ten months old now, and seem to be level-pegging in most of their skills. Both can stand and take a few steps unaided. They can squat down from a standing position to pick things up, they are a bit wobbly and often sit down suddenly unexpectedly and then burst out giggling. They say a few words, ‘Mumma’ and ‘Dadda’ most clearly. They were sat in their pushchair next to each other as Mari approached.

“I might have guessed you’d end up soaked along with these two!” Mari said as she stopped in front of us four, still dripping wet “Look boys, this is what your dadda gets up to when I let him out of my sight for half-an hour…….” she said as as the twins both reached out to Chris and started saying “Dadda” over and over and giggling.

“I’m surprised they recognise you in that state.” Mari laughed.

“They’ve seen me in wet clothes many times in the pool, they’ve even been in with me sometimes…..! You loved it didn’t you, boys?” Chris said as he squatted down and let them touch his wet hair and beard.

“What?” Mari asked “You never told me that …..”

“OOPS!! I’m sure I did, love, mum and dad were there and it just seemed natural. They started me swimming and getting used to the water before I was their age apparently. Anything from six months onwards is OK, they can appreciate the feel of the water at that age – anyway they love their baths don’t they, how different is holding them in the pool!”

“We’ll talk more about this later when we are on our own, mister!” Mari said “In the meantime you lot better go and get into some dry clothes before you catch your death’s in this cold.” and with that she contined her walk away from the house.

“Looks like you might be in a spot of bother, mate!” Kevin grinned at Chris.

“Nah, we’ve talked about doing this before, she’s just narked that I did it when she wasn’t there one day. Mari wants the boys swimming as soon as possible like I do – for their own safety with a pool in the house as much as anything. Lets go and get changed.”

So now Charlie and I are sitting by the pool having been swimming and splashing around since we got back to the house. We’re in swimwear, as are Kevin, Katie, uncles Dan and Greg and Chris, whilst Mari and aunts Mary and Pam are sitting chatting on loungers. Chris and Mari appear to have agreed on the twins getting wet in the pool as Chris and his dad have been holding them in the water and playing with them for the last half hour or so. The twins are loving it and just laugh and giggle all the time even when water is gently splashed on their faces.

PS if you want to get an idea of just how we looked go to messyste1 on YouTube and look for his vid titled Muddy (Part 2), he's not totally in white but it gives a good idea of how muddy we got.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]