Page banner image

Muddy with my brother.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eddie on December 31, 2020 at 11:08:30

I’ve not written on here before but my older brother, Ian, has written on here, the Beach Club and on SSS elsewhere – in rather more graphic detail than I’d ever dare to.

As kids and teenagers growing up, we were always getting wet and muddy and enjoyed the feelings of wet and muddy clothes and the reactions they initiated as we grew more mature and discovered the joys of self-pleasuring and seeing others in a similar state; particularly in my case, my twin brother Charlie. I guess we have always been comfortable with seeing each other without clothes or soaking wet in them, and as we grew older and moved into our teen years we got used to seeing each other aroused and tenting out wet clothes. Having two older brothers had got us well prepared for what happened so we enjoyed it rather than being embarrassed when it did happen: i.e. almost always!

As Ian has already said elsewhere I really like getting totally muddy, I mean completely soaked with mud inside my clothes as well, it’s just so good if the mud is squishy and liquid as well. The weight of a mud heavy sweatshirt or hoodie hanging off my arms and shoulders and sticking to my chest and back is beaten only by similarly soaked jeans hanging of my hips and flapping around my thighs and legs or dragging across my bum as I move.

We had a tremendous thunderstorm the other lunchtime and the rain was hammering down much heavier than one ever gets back home in England. We were having lunch when the rain started and I was staring out the window watching the rain as it beat against the window panes and bounced off the paving of the patio outside. In truth I was beginning to feel a bit excited at the thought of being out in the rain and enjoying the feeling of the rain soaking through my clothes. I was wearing a pair of Joe Browns loose-fit pale stone washed jeans and a new shocking pink sweatshirt (a jokey gift from my twin Charlie on our last birthday. “You’ll look pretty in pink!” he’d joked – very funny ……) neither of which had yet had a soaking or been muddy. I was day dreaming as I stared out at the rain and it took a moment to realise that someone was saying something quietly into my left ear.

“If you’re thinking about getting wet and muddy, I’ll join you – we can go to the mud pit, no-one is going to miss us for an hour or two.”

I turned to see Ian grinning at me.

“Well?” he asked.

“You’re on.” I replied.

So after we had helped clear away the lunch things Ian and I slipped away out into the rain, which was still hammering down with the odd crash of thunder in the distance. By the time we reached the activity area we were both pretty much soaked to the skin, tops and jeans clingy and shiny wet from the falling rain.

Ian suggested we try crawling along the muddy trench first. There had been so much rain that the ditch was fully than usual leaving only just enough room for our heads to stay above the mud and surface water beneath the chicken wire as we crawled. If we hadn’t been soaked through before, we certainly were after laying down in the trench and starting to crawl along. The feeling of the mud under the surface water as it soaked through my clothes was amazing. The more we crawled along the more we mixed up the mud and surface water, making it sloppy and more liquid. As I crawled along behind Ian, I could feel the liquid mud seeping inside my jeans as my front dragged through the mud, it washed across the small of my back and bum cheeks and washed inside the back of my jeans through the gap at the base of my spine, I’ve always had a problem getting jeans that fit properly with wearing them “sagging”, which I don’t like. I’ve taken inspiration from Ian and started to wear M&S microfibre trunks underwear and they feel so smooth and clingy when wet and even better when soaked in mud, so by the end of our crawl through the mud we were both properly soaked in mud and feeling very excited in the usual way.

It was still raining heavily as we stood looking at the mess each other was in. It was impossible to tell what colour our clothes had been before we had got muddy.

“Let’s clean up a bit before we get muddy again.” Ian said as he wiped a hand across the chest of his sweatshirt. We both took buckets off the stand by the central pond and proceeded to stand in the water and throw and pour buckets of water over each other until most of the mud was washed off. Ian was wearing well faded 501s and a mid-blue sweatshirt with a white Levi logo across the chest, well it had been white now a light brown however much water I poured over him. His jeans were shiny blue where they weren’t faded and worn, which just showed off the bulge in his groin even more.

After that we ran to the mud pit and slid across the pole from each end until we met in the middle where we grappled with each other until eventually falling off into the deep mud. Like the muddy ditch, the rain had formed a surface layer of water on top of the mud about three or four inches deep. When we surfaced, Ian started splashing the water across me with his hands, I retaliated by doing the same and soon we had mixed most of the water into the mud. We stood chest deep in the mud and watched each other as we caught our breaths. I had a sudden urge to wade across towards Ian and push him back against the side before using my hands to smooth the mud into his clothes, over his head and face and then as I leaned against him I moved my hands down under the surface and started doing the same to his jeans. He responded in the same manner and we had a bit of fun as we tried to out-do each other by getting more daring, which was fun as we both got more and more excited. After a bit we clambered out and continued as we wrestled each other in the mud on the side of the pit – much more exciting when you can see what you doing.

We eventually walked back to the house still mud soaked before using the hose to get fully clean. Phew, that was a bit cold by the time we had stripped to our underwear. Perhaps we should think of connecting the hose to a hot tap in future!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]