Page banner image

Re: Getting others into mud

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Capri's Carl on October 19, 2020 at 00:19:38

In Reply to: Getting others into mud posted by Mudman on October 16, 2020 at 18:00:19:

Hmmm. IDK I ever actually convinced anyone to get dirty, I've only been to maybe ten mud runs and three or four mud volleyball games, nowhere else where's there's a lot of groups and mud, hiking is pretty solo. I do recall a couple times at volleyball friends trying to push each other in, a couple girls, a guy and a girl, at most they just stepped in or fell, then got up and it was over. No wallies or playful retorts just splat and dash. And sometimes a ball goes offsides and splashes the audience. Not too much else.

I do recall the one time I was at a volleyball game, player then just end of day spectator, a girl was there with her companion and mom, IDK if they were working or just spectators, but she had a small dress/romper, and he and her mom were just dressed casual. Near the end of the day she walked into a court then back out. I'm a bit fuzzy on the rest, but somehow them three and I ended up on a court playing a halfhearted game 2 on 2 guys vs. girls in our casual street clothes. At the end, we all huddled at the end of the game, no one had gotten dirty much aside from me, barefoot, and slipping down a lot. In our final huddle I pulled us all down in the slop, we all ended up covered.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]