Page banner image

Re: Getting others into mud

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on October 16, 2020 at 20:52:14

In Reply to: Getting others into mud posted by Mudman on October 16, 2020 at 18:00:19:

I agree with Mud Doggie, he mentioned all the issues that keep most spectators from spontaneously jumping in the mud at most mud events. Unless you are a participant you are not prepared to dive into the mud - again such thing as clothes, cleanup, your vehicle, what other people might think, etc. all factor into the equation. Since my aim is to get into the mud at any cost I always come prepared and usually plan to become a participant rather than a spectator if possible in some way. Most spectators do not want to go in the mud and are not prepared to do so. They are just curious to see what is happening, watch someone they know, or see if it is something they might possibly consider doing in the future. Of course there is always a possibility someone throws an unsuspecting friend into the mud. Most people haven't planned on it and don't do it.

Mud bogs are the exception. If you go to a mud bog you are usually dressed for it in some older clothes that you don't care about if they get muddy. Most of the people there are usually running some kind of vehicle through the mud and know they will get dirty in some way. The people are also less inhibited. They are there to have a good and they love it when someone jumps fully clothed in the mud. I have at times been the inspiration for others getting into the mud. Likewise I have jumped in with others who beat me to it. Fun either way. True, a bit of joy juice may loosen things up a bit for some folks, but most of the time it is just for the sake of good "clean" fun. Most are not worried about clothes, their vehicles, what others may think and so on. They have dealt with mud before, know what to expect and how to handle it, and aren't afraid to get down and dirty. Give me a good mud bog any day!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]