Page banner image

Re: favorite clothes?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wetjumper on October 07, 2020 at 01:13:31

In Reply to: favorite clothes? posted by jon on October 06, 2020 at 14:46:13:

I'm intrigued that you say "white shirt" then talk about a sweater vest (which I'd call a sleeveless jumper or a knitted tank top)... do you wear it as a shirt, next to your body? This is one of my personal kinks - for many years I've often worn sleeveless sweaters as "alternative T-shirts".

I see you like to swim and shower in yours - no doubt watching it go translucent (nice!). I have a clingy black acrylic one which I've regularly worn as part of a "modest" swimsuit in a local indoor pool, along with "warm" black running tights (thicker than standard ones so less revealing). My top feels great in the water, although it remains opaque. It's completely unaffected after hundreds of swimming sessions.

I think you'd be making a mistake to wear your much-loved white sweater vest in mud - I guess it'd never be quite the same again, which would stop you enjoying getting wet in it. You'd never stop regretting it. Try to resist the urge to get it muddy. Don't spoil it. As others have said: get some cheap white clothes for playing in mud, so it won't matter what happens to them.

Best of luck - Peter (wetjumper)

By the way, I'd love to see how you look in your wet sweater vest. Do you have any photos? :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]