Page banner image

Re: First Time

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Irving U K on October 02, 2020 at 13:54:04

In Reply to: First Time posted by mudman on September 29, 2020 at 15:14:32:

I was mostly into getting wet, especially in jeans. But my curiosity to also try mudding grew. However there were some practical problems involved. Anyway one day I got a chance and an excuse. A friend of mine and I went for a walk in a forest and in some places the path was quite muddy. That made us a little muddy up to our knees. When we came past a large mud pond on the path I pretended to slide and fell into the pond. The back of my Levis became both wet and muddy. Then I joked a bit with my friend and said I wanted to be a little crazy and jumped into the same pond so that the mud splashed up over me. Then both my jeans and sweatshirt were full of brown spots and I sat right down into the mud. I did not go any further than that, but it gave me a kick. Before driving home I had to find a place to wash away the mess.
Near where we had parked the car there was a small river that I could rinse myself in. I noticed that on the river bank there was a good deal of mud And I also noticed that a small stream ran into the river and it was full of soft mud. It was located so that no one could see from the outside what was happening there. This made me feel for coming back here alone.
Then some time later on a sunny summer day I put on nylon shorts or swimming trunks and a t-shirt. In addition, I took on an old army jacket.
Then I drove out to this place slid down the river bank. It was fascinating how the mud penetrated my jeans. Then I crawled over into the muddy small stream and rolled around until everything except my head was covered in mud. It also came into my pants and under my jacket. It gave me a sense of joy in more than one way, he he. It was not the last time I played there.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]