Page banner image

First Time

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by mudman on September 29, 2020 at 15:14:32

Here is another little question to see how our love of mud developed. When did you first realize you liked mud and getting muddy? What was your first "I want to get muddy" experience?
I remember watching a football game when I was quite young and it was raining and the teams were covered in mud. It looked like so much fun. I also remember seeing the movie "Support Your Local Sheriff" that had a great mud scene in it. Probably about 14 or so then and I really enjoyed that scene! Of course, growing up I tended to get muddy in neighborhood puddles or ditches with other neighborhood kids, but I was 16 when I made an deliberate effort to get muddy. I was working a construction job and the house I was working on had a large drainage ditch behind it. Around 5 PM, the other workers left so I went down in the ditch and found some great knee deep mud and got completely covered. I was able to hose off at the house under construction and pretty much dried off before heading back to my parent's house.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]