Page banner image

Doing it properly this time!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Muddywet on September 20, 2020 at 21:24:16

Bright very warm day today with a very low tide so I decided to go back to the mudflats again and do it properly this time! For people who want to know I had on my adidas trainers, navy fleece trackies, red and black stripey socks, grey tshirt and green hoodie. All of which were way too warm for the weather but if you're getting your clothes muddy it's better to wear plenty of them. So after a bit of wandering about on the shore to see there were no people around, I'm always self conscious, I had managed to get thick black creamy mud up to my knees and was sitting on a rock emptying out my pockets admiring the mess and getting a bit of a thrill from looking at my trackies a small bit had splashed up the back of my legs and way already drying from the heat of the sun. I walked into the mud making for a rock that was jutting out not getting much deeper than I had and stood for a moment or two and then jumped out from the shore aiming to get into some stuff I guessed was deeper. I landed on my knees and actually slid forward about 3 feet finishing with mud up to my waist. A huge shower went all up my back and some made it under my hoodie and tshirt. It was a bit of a shock since I was so warm from walking in the sun but that wore off quickly. I struggled to my feet sinking in past my knees checking out my hoodie and trackies and started heading back to the rock to do another jump and fell forward completely covering my right sleeve most of the front of my hoodie and splattering my face. I made it onto the rock and at that point there was no going back. I jumped in a few more times stumbled around and managed to cover myself from head to toe before heading back on shore for a rest. Sitting in the sun was so nice feeling the liquid mud thicken and warm up such a nice feeling. Every move I made globs wold fall off. I was in and out for about 2 hours and even lay in it for a while before dealing with the inevitable! Lounged around for a while longer on the rocks letteng the mud thicken again a little and eventually managed to wash off in the sea a little further along the shore but it was so hard getting it out of my hair which is kind of long. Dried off in the sun before heading back to the car. Definitely heading back again this week!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]