Page banner image

Re: favorite scenario

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on September 17, 2020 at 11:54:32

In Reply to: Re: favorite scenario posted by Jason D. on September 17, 2020 at 07:50:55:

That's a great story, but it happens more often than you think. After going to many mud events over the years I have seen numerous people complain about the fact that they got muddy.

I have seen it in obstacle course races such as the one you described. While most people plow through willingly enough, there are those who
step through gingerly trying to stay as clean as possible. The funniest is going to mud runs for atvs and four wheel vehicles where spectators are lined up along the sides of the mud pit watching the vehicles roar through and get splashed by mud. Sometimes it's a little mud, sometimes it's a lot, but the result is always the same - shock and surprise.

And any one who wears white to a mud event might as well be wearing a target on their shirt. You just know someone is going to get them muddy somehow.

I find it hilarious when these things happen. What did they expect? After diving in mud and getting totally covered I like to walk around and offer people hugs. Some literally embrace the situation and others shrink back in horror. I have been stopped many times by people who want to have their photo taken with me but say, "Just don't touch me!" Others have no qualms about it at all. It seems to be one extreme or the other.

Your cousin is not alone in his thinking. So glad he got in the mud and enjoyed it in the end. Thanks for sharing.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]