Page banner image

Re: favorite scenario

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Midwest Mud Fun on September 16, 2020 at 03:30:41

In Reply to: Re: favorite scenario posted by Mudman on September 16, 2020 at 02:13:51:

I enjoy when someone gets pushed in or gets in on their own when they are fully clothed.

I have been to the Rockton Mud Volleyball several times. I have gotten in a few times.

One year, I saw a couple guys in the mud and one was fully clothed like me. We were all wearing tee shirts, jeans, athletic shoes and socks.

He was in the pit and I was standing on the edge. The mud was thick and about 1 foot deep. He and the other guy started splattering me just a bit. Then, one guy grabbed my leg, just above my shoes and yanked me in! I was face up in the mud!

Once in, they both totally covered me. My shoes, socks, jeans and shirt were covered in mud. As I turned over, but still lying in the mud, one guy got a couple big handfuls and plopped them over my head. My hair was totally covered.It was great!!
There was a river to get cleaned up in.

Unfortunately, those guys never showed again and the other times I went were ok but not the same. The venue changed locations as well and wasnt as good.

Was going to go to Dayton this summer bu it was cancelled.

Hope to meet you in Dayton next summer if its on.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]