Page banner image

Re: favorite scenario

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on September 16, 2020 at 01:24:53

In Reply to: favorite scenario posted by mudman on September 14, 2020 at 16:03:34:

I always love it when other people join me in the mud. I especially like it when someone grabs a friend or buddy and pushes them in the mud and then jumps in as well. I love watching them wrestle around, getting each other covered. Love that element of surprise.

I met my friend Tony in the mud at half time at mud bowl. Two kindred spirits with like minds who both loved getting as muddy as possible. We agreed we needed to form an act and the idea of synchronized mud swimming was born. Sometimes it was just the two of us, but we preferred trying to convince people to do the act with us. It was always fun when we could because they had no idea what to expect. Yet they always came out saying the same thing - it was so much more fun than they ever expected and they had no idea that the mud felt like that! There were many years when Tony wasn't there that I performed solo, or found others to do the act with me. But as far as I am concerned the more people in the mud the merrier!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]