Page banner image

Re: attempt to upload image

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zonie on August 26, 2020 at 14:18:16

In Reply to: Re: attempt to upload image posted by LeviLovR on August 26, 2020 at 12:48:33:

Looks like you found someone who had better shots of the event than I. I was trying to send a photograph of my own from that event. My social media account on Gab allows posting photos and establishes a URL, so I copied that URL into this site, but apparently it didn't work. I have several muddy photos of that event of my own, but thus far they have been based on my own computer alone and don't have a URL.

You might remember the story behind it. In late February of 2019 a freakish storm brought heavy snow to most of Arizona, even surprisingly low elevations, including some of the Phoenix suburbs like Apache Junction where this rodeo was held. The next day the sun was shining and it was quite a bit warmer, and I was attending the rodeo there, and as a result it was quite muddy.

As for the young man who lives near you, he probably thinks cowboy boots are swimwear. If he sees old footage of Jacques Cousteau, he'll wonder why he's not wearing them on his dives.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]