Page banner image

Re: I ask my dad about getting muddy

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Alex on June 17, 2020 at 20:01:12

In Reply to: Re: I ask my dad about getting muddy posted by Ry on June 17, 2020 at 15:47:52:

I think dad liked being asked about getting wet and muddy; I think it gave him a chance to talk about it without having a 'lame' excuse to tell me what he had experienced. Neither mum or dad were home schooled but I think their training as teachers and the few years they actually taught in school before we came along rather disillusioned them about the state school system so they decided to what they thought best for us as a family.

I don't know what dad's school was like but it sounds tough, from what grandpa has said (they lived in a pretty deprived area at that time) and dad did well to get into teacher training college from the sound of it.

Getting used to what my body does involuntarily takes some getting used to but I do notice that my mates at school are having similar reactions when we get wet and muddy playing football or when Liam and I get wet when out and about. It seems to be true what they say about black guys, Liam is in a different league to me from what I have noticed going on with him when we have got wet. We've both pretended to ignore such things even though we both know the other has seen what's going on....

I've read your posts and am not surprised by all your questions, I feel like I want to be the same as you but don't have the courage to ask. Silly, I know, but that is just me.

All the best, Ry, and stay wet and safe yourself.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]