Page banner image

Re: Ben's story of what we did yesterday.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Alex on June 15, 2020 at 21:56:03

In Reply to: Re: Ben's story of what we did yesterday. posted by Zonie on June 15, 2020 at 15:46:55:

Sorry, re-reading my post it should have read ".....He enjoys pranking us and getting us wet when we are not expecting it", seems my typing fingers are quicker than my brains; must be all the water...

I think that secretly mum finds it funny that dad enjoys getting us wet and joins in our fun, she just won't admit it. Mum was horrified at the state we were all in (as she always is) but I did see her grinning as she turned away from telling us to stay out of the house until we had been hosed down and she was watching us all from the window as we did as ordered. She must be used to seeing us all soaked by now as it happens at least once a week, usually at dad's hands to start with.

I have never heard them have a real argument so I guess they must get on well together, unlike one of our friends whose parents are forever arguing and putting each other down in front of other people; that seems really nasty to me and I know it upsets him. Whatever I might say about mum and dad, I still really love them both and find them fun to be around despite our very infrequent disagreements, and I believe that goes for Ben, Charlie and Sam as well.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]