Page banner image

Re: No Mud

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on May 11, 2020 at 21:09:45

In Reply to: Re: No Mud posted by Wetboy200 on May 11, 2020 at 18:20:43:

I wish it was that simple. I could make a mud pit in my own yard. but the problem is that I don't have a great deal of privacy where I am at the moment. Neighbors can look in from all sides. I live at the top of a hill that overlooks a small lake. It is a pretty view. My neighbor on one side has built a stockade fence all around his property -except for the side that abuts my land. He wants that open so he can see down over the lake. Plus he doesn't take care of his place and the fence is constantly falling down. To erect a fence around my entire yard would be extremely expensive and would block my view as well as his. Maybe someday, but right now other home repairs are taking top priority.

While going out in the woods sounds like a great idea it really isn't. Most of the land around here is privately owned and land owners don't appreciate someone else coming onto their property and digging it up. In the past I've seen some incredible mud holes created by atvs, but they have created so much damage that most land owners are posting their land and not letting anybody on it. Can't really blame them when people show no respect and destroy everything.

So it's much easier to go to a mud run or mud event. First off it's absolutely okto get muddy in your clothes. It's expected and anticipated and you find like minded people who jump in with you and do0n't care what you or they are wearing. And the landowner totally approves, holding the event to make money, and digging up the earth where he/she wants it dug up and not where he/she doesn't. It's a win/win situation for everybody.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]