Page banner image

Swamp wading

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zak34 on April 12, 2020 at 04:36:55

Now that we're stuck inside all the time, I randomly thought of a fun muddy time around last year. Not to far, there were swamp walk tours happening where you get to Wade in the swamp trails to see the scenery and get wet of course. When I got there, they tour guide took our group on a boat and we went far down into the swamps. Eventually, we got to the place which was the start of the trail, and we all got out. We walked a bit in a forest bit until the grass started to grow really tall, and the swamp water was rising. Most people there were actually dressed casually, which was a relief because I thought I would be the only one. But I guess that's what many people wear in a swamp walk. Most people wore jeans, and t shirts, only few people had full on hiking gear. I was wearing a simple long black t shirt tucked into my blue Levi jeans, and boots.

We walked for a bit in the wet ground, until the swamp water was about knee deep, and then we came to a dry part through the forest. Then, we came to a part with very deep, and thick swamp mud. Everyone went in one by one, and sank to their thighs as they got in. All the trail was were parts of wet ground and some larger holes where it fills up with swamp mud. I was wading almost waist deep at times, and it was very hard to move at times. After a while, we came to a relatively clean river where everyone washed off a bit. But it didn't matter bc there was a long part with the black swamp mud. When we got back to the boat, I was covered in that thick swamp mud waist down on my jeans and boots. Everyone else was pretty much the same.

Definitely wish I could do this again soon

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]