Page banner image

Re: Mud time for everyone.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zonie on March 19, 2020 at 07:55:28

In Reply to: Re: Mud time for everyone. posted by Ry on March 19, 2020 at 07:29:17:

Ry, I'm not the least bit upset with you, and it was a fair question. There are quite a lot of foreigners who don't understand our fondness for firearms, and as the truthful and complete answer is extremely politically correct, few Americans want to tell foreigners the truth. We tend to be much more distrustful of authority than most people of the world, and we understand that having weapons means having power and effective veto power over a government that we no longer consider responsive to our needs.

I think it's very unfair to young people to be deprived of their education over this illness, and, yes, it's happening here. Governor Ducey of Arizona has closed all our public schools, and Bishop Olmstead has closed all the Catholic schools in metro Phoenix. Influenza bugs far worse than this one haven't caused such school closures in the past. When I got the Leningrad flu in 1978,I still had to catch up on my homework, and those of my classmates who were healthy were still in school.

I particularly feel the pain because one of my nephews was going to graduate high school in May, and now it seems Ducey will keep the schools closed until at least autumn, so he won't get to graduate this year.

Still, do take advantage of the down time. Once your body kicks out this virus and your ankle is healed, take the time out to enjoy the mud, and if any soldiers or cops try to keep you from doing it, the recipe for a Molotov cocktail is three parts petrol to one part motor oil.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]