Page banner image

Re: Muddy rugby game.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on February 12, 2020 at 18:07:06

In Reply to: Re: Muddy rugby game. posted by Kayne on February 12, 2020 at 15:32:13:

Hi Kayne pal, I'm sooo glad U really enjoyed that fun. I agree U probs won't get a chance at skwl again, but I'd never give up any legit chance if it shows itself. U never know Mr. D or someone might need help on the field … and hey presto!

Now that U actually want to do it and know U'r stuff won't get ruined, U'r assault course is the perfect place after skwl on a Friday. Also if U'r brave maybe on the way home and out of sight? The chances are all around U Kayne when U hav the desire and will! Just make sure it's not manure, I still hav nightmares bro.

U must hav done an amazin job to recover that shirt, I was sure it'd be a gonna. U must have some good 'vanish' and Dr, Beckhams glow white ultra. That's what our white skwl shirts and white socks get washed in weekly with Ariel and comfort. It's amazin stuff, as U can imagine with us 3 dirty brats!

Anythin else planned for the rest of the week? I think Charlie still owes U a pool push … after all his pants did get ripped. U need to make up for the fact that I'm out of action … and very frustrated mate. Show U'r a true friend and do a pool dive for me, LOL!!

I know what U mean about the cold, I HATE it! Especially out on the field during games. Give me the pool anydays.

U'r very domesticated Kayne, ironing now as well! We just let the creases fall out and drip dry. Our shirts R a mixture of cotton and polyester so they don't crease much.

I really am chuffed U enjoyed U'r uniform in the mud and it came clean. Dare I say, 'I told U so!'

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]