Page banner image

Re: So much mud.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on February 12, 2020 at 09:48:56

In Reply to: So much mud. posted by Charlie on February 11, 2020 at 20:58:38:

Top post bro, I'm so friggin jel! I'd luv to do that. It's gotta happen to me now U've done it!

By the sound of it, both U and Kayne loved every minute. Did U stand at the edge lookin at each other thinkin this is it, no goin back now. I hav to say I thought U'd bottle it or something. Didn't think U'd actually get that covered in U'r uniforms! U hav my totes respect boys, AMAZIN!

Shame about the try tho Charlie, maybe U cud do it again just to prove the point LOL!

Did U all just wear U'r skwl shoes or change into rugby boots? I can just imagine that first step into the wet sinking mud and U all grinnin at each other as U'r socks and the bottom of U'r pants got wet and muddy. After that I bet there was just no stopping you! I bet U were all trashed within 5 mins and lovin every min?!

Did U all shower in U'r clothes to clean them afterwards? U'r makin a habit of that now! Did the mud start to come out? Are your white shirts ruined, U shud keep them for next time … if there's gonna be a next time?

Shame about U'r pants tho, but it had to happen to someone. At least it wasn't U'r jacket that ripped. Maybe now U cud get some slimmer grey pants for U'r next load of fun. If U both enjoyed it that much do U intend on makin it a regular thing? I think Kayne has burst his mud cherry now, especially if his stuff came clean. I think that's what he was worried about.

Can I suggest something that we all luv and enjoy. I know U'r the 1 to give ideas to. We luv cycling in the rain either to or from skwl. Maybe U shud just try it comin home 1 day. we just wear our uniform and blazer, without a coat and the blazer open so it flaps in the wind. Then we ride through puddles and sometimes down dirt tracks with the rain in our faces. The feelin and look of U'r shirts and pants getting soaked is immense. Then U also end up with muddy spray on U'r shirt from the front bike wheel and up U'r back from the rear wheel. U end up totally soaked and pretty manky from just ridin. We do this to skwl and home on bad rain days. We don't get in any trouble cos they know we cycle, but if U'r skwl is a bit strict then U cud just cycle home, U'd leave clean but soon get in a mess without tryin very hard, it's amazin fun bro!

Did Mum go mad about the state of U and the ripped pants, hope she didn't. Do U think Kayne is getting the bug now? He seemed pretty pleased with the state U'd all got into!!

Amazin bro, amazin … don't stop now!! I any of the younger kids R gonna do this mud rugby thing then maybe U cud watch … and end up helpin them. It'd be a good excuse for some more fun, I'm sure I'd be very tempted bro!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]