Page banner image

Re: Muddy rugby game.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on February 11, 2020 at 20:56:58

In Reply to: Muddy rugby game. posted by Kayne on February 11, 2020 at 18:37:00:

Kayne bro, AMAZING!! šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ‘ Iā€™ve only read it once so far, but how gud was that?! Charlieā€™s very quiet, is he on the loo still sh**ting mud like U promised?! šŸ˜†

Iā€™m gonna re-read it, consider it all ... and then hit U with a load of questions (whatā€™s new there?)

So bro, hav U forgiven Charlie for planning this now, seeing as U enjoyed it sooooo much? Iā€™m sure the suit will be fine, if U didnā€™t let it dry, and will be as gud as it was. Whatā€™s ripping Charlieā€™s pants off all about? Havenā€™t U lot all seen his boxers before anyways, LOL! šŸ¤­ Someone was gonna end up with ripped stuff, poetic justice it was the instigator Charlie šŸ˜ˆ. Maybes he could get some slimmer pants now, he likes that type of thing like me?

So Kayne bro, now Uā€™ve done it and REALLY enjoyed it R U gonna be more open to it again. I think itā€™s been proved now that your gear will cope with being soaked and muddy. Skwl clothes R designed for this stuff. Uā€™ve accepted being soaked in it, so R U gonna accept gettin muddy as well? R U gonna eat Uā€™r words again bro?! šŸ¤”

So U all started off smart, had U been wearing it all day and then just went to rugby, did the anticipation build inside U? It wud hav me! I am the most jel EVER! Iā€™ve got muddy in mine before, but never that wrecked ... YET šŸ˜œ, itā€™s on the cards now though. I canā€™t be outdone by yous! šŸ˜” itā€™ll hav to wait until Iā€™m fit enough and back at skwl though!

Did U all change into rugby boots, or just start the game wearing Uā€™r normal shoes? I bet just standing in that mud to start with and it soakin Uā€™r socks was the best, just a hint of what was to come! Uā€™r a dark horse Kayne bro, once U hav the excuse thereā€™s no stoppin U. Bein face planted ... and then just accidentally deliberately rolling onto Uā€™r back in the mud, WTH šŸ˜! I bet U and Charlie werenā€™t any of those who dumped their jackets, U 2 wud be enjoying it too much.

I bet Charlieā€™s Mum is mad he got his pants ripped, sheā€™s not as keen about this stuff as his Dad. So I bet gettin hosed down in Uā€™r uniform was top as well, although cold. I suppose U all got dry and changed before home? Did U all shower in Uā€™r kit as well? Thatā€™s becoming a bit of a habit with U 2 now! I canā€™t believe Uā€™ve gone all these years avoiding it to enjoy it so much now, donā€™t U feel a bit cheated?

U say the younger years R gonna be using the field ... or shud we just call it mud? R they just playin normal rugby, or what? Bet if they saw U lot havin such fun that they want to do it now?

Bet Uā€™r shirts were a right friggin mess and completely stuck to yous! I really am so JEALOUS bros, I cud scream. Iā€™m goin quietly nuts here couped up in the house. I bet U weā€™re all frozen by the end ... but very very happy?! What an immense afternoon.

BTW bros, how do U like the nicknameā€™the two amigosā€™? Cos thatā€™s what U R now, ā€˜the mischief brothers!ā€™šŸ˜œ Dad calls me the miskid now (mischief kid), especially when something has gone t*ts up again. Not sure how I feel about that, suppose itā€™s an improvement on ā€˜bl**dy annoyingā€™ LOL šŸ˜²

Is Charlie gonna giv us any more of the detail of the mayhem, or is he sulking cos heā€™s had his pants ripped off?šŸ˜‚

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]