Page banner image

Re:Charlie & Kayne - Rugby game for Sport Relief

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on February 11, 2020 at 02:03:30

In Reply to: Rugby game for Sport Relief posted by Charlie on February 05, 2020 at 10:28:05:

Bros, is tomoz still the 'big day'? Or has it been cancelled cos of this really bad weather and storm. It's absolutely freezing here and we've had massive hail and some snow showers!! I'm glad I'm not back at skwl yet, cos my bros looked frozen comin home today … obviously they shud hav worn coats, but were tryin to look hard! I think they went without coats cos they were all hopin to get caught in bad rain like yesterday's weather, but it was just windy and cold today instead, down to like 3 degrees C.

I'm glad I've been laid on the sofa all day watchin stuff (can't go in the hot tub yet, which is a real bummer). Watched a whole Netflix series. I know it's off topic, but for anyone who wants to watch a real good show that has a young 'Ryan' in it and amazin plot U shud watch this. I've watched all the episodes in a day, just cudn't stop!! BTW Ryan in the show is my ageish and similar height and build to me, and while I have long hair on top my sides are shaved to a no. 1. So I don't quite have the mass of hair he does. Unfortunately he swears occasionally like sweet innocent little me, NOT! But the kids in this show seem to all go to quite a good skwl, probs like U 2 and my bros and me. Just sayin it's a gud show worth watchin. I'm sure there's gonna be a second series … oh the show is called 'The Stranger' on Netflix.

Anyways back to topic, U 2 R gonna be frozen to death playing soakin wet mud rugby in U'r clothes if it's still on. It's not goin to be much fun like that! I don't want it to be called off, cos I really want U 2 and the others to get in a real bad mess! But I don't want U to get ill either! I'm sure U cud do it some other week when it's warmer?

BTW, where hav U 2 been this weekend? Cos I'm a bit confused who's tellin the truth out of Chris and Tom … their stories conflict a bit, unless I'm goin daft ... which cud be the case I know!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]