Page banner image

Re: A muddy day out.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Alfie on January 25, 2020 at 17:55:59

In Reply to: Re: A muddy day out. posted by Ry on January 25, 2020 at 16:02:36:

I was one of a small minority of white English kids in my school classes right through school; to my knowledge there were Vietnamese, Malaysians, Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, a few Iraquis and Iranians, fewer east Europeans and a lot of Nigerians and Ugandans. My class was 37 when I was fifteen and there was me and another English lad and an Irish boy only among that mix. It was interesting with all the different languages and cultures.

The basement of our block of flats had originally been intended to be a community space and gym for the residents but they ran out of money to complete it so it was pretty derelict and us kids took it over to mess around. The hose down the trousers was originally a dare between a couple of mates but it became a bit of a craze to see who could endure it longest. Stupid really, but we were only 14 or 15 at the time and it seemed like fun.

I definitely would not recommending you approach anyone with THAT question, unless of course you fancy getting beaten up.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]