Page banner image

I get Kayne and Charlie muddy.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chris on January 25, 2020 at 17:37:54

I was feeling cooped-up, restless and in need of fresh air after my few days off work and stuck at home, apart from trips to the dentist. My mum calls it 'suffering with cabin-fever'. Charlie has been staying for a couple of nights and his mum and dad, Liz and Howard, are coming round after lunch and staying for supper. Howard is always good for a laugh but Liz is a bit straight-laced but they both get on well with my parents and uncle Dan and aunt Mary. Charlie is a cheeky young lad and is determined to get his dad in the pool by whatever means possible, willingly or unwillingly. Howard doesn't mind Charlie getting wet and muddy in whatever his son happens to be wearing but I'm not so sure that Howard feels the same about himself doing so.

Kayne and Charlie mentioned that they might get wet and muddy today and asked Kevin if he wanted to join them and when he declined I said I'd be happy to do so. So that was it. Mari was working today as one of her shop managers was off sick so I was free to do as I pleased and what better way to get fresh air than splashing around in mud and water?

I waited by the pool for Kayne and Charlie to appear and they eventually appeared in jeans and sweatshirts. Kayne in his straight-fit dark blue 501s, a grey Adidas sweatshirt over a red tee-shirt, red socks and blue Adidas trainers. Charlie was in slim-fit black jeans, a black Vans hoodie over a black tee-shirt, black socks and black trainers. I was wearing khaki loose fit cargoes, a yellow ochre sweatshirt over a faded pale green tee-shirt, beige socks and brown chunky leather shoes.

"All ready, guys?" I asked as I stood up. I didn't get an answer, just a couple of big grins.

The next thing I knew they had rushed at me, grabbed my arms and pushed me backwards to the edge of the pool and straight in the deep end. This was not how I had planned for the day to start. When I hauled myself out and got to my feet they were both laughing so much that it was a relatively easy job to catch them and throw them both in the pool as well. So we started our day on an equal footing - all soaked to the skin and dripping wet.

We made our way to the muddy ride at the far side of the woods and Charlie instantly tried to push me over, I staggered sideways and ended up standing in sloppy mud half way up my calves. I lifted my feet in turn and he and Kayne laughed at the mud dripping off my shoes and lower legs of my trousers.

"Is that the best you can do? Pathetic!" I taunted them.

Charlie stepped into the mud next to me and grabbed my wrist with one hand and then, when he couldn't grab the other, pushed me in the chest and I let myself fall backwards into the sloppy mud, taking him with me so that I ended up on my back with him lying on top of me. The sloppy mud was like thick cream and deep enough that most of my body and most of Charlie's front was submerged and the rest was splattered from the splash we had made on landing. I put my arms up around his chest and rolled us over onto his back so that we were both drenched in the mud. I started scooping up handfuls of mud and dropping it on his his chest and in his hair as I knelt across his hips. He was laughing hysterically and used his arms to splash mud all over us both.

Kayne stepped in and starting trying to drag me off Charlie until I fell sideways with him kneeling on my shoulder and left side as I struggled to grab him and get him down and dirty with us. After a bit Charlie got out from under my legs and got to his feet. The mud dripped off his arms, hands, chin and hair and he wiped the mud off his lips. The mud oozed down his clothes and dripped off the hem of his hoodie and splashed into the mud around his legs. He really was particularly well covered with just a bit of his neck and that of his black tee-shirt showing clean as well a few strands of his fair hair on top of his head. He was grinning widely as he looked down at himself, even his sparkling white teeth were smeared in mud.

After a bit more of a struggle I managed to get Kayne down into the mud with the odd shove from Charlie who was keen to see Kayne get as muddy as he was. It didn't take long to get Kayne as muddy as we were as he was laughing and gigging too much to put up any resistance. Charlie pushed Kayne's face into the mud briefly despite his pleadings to be spared that, and then he rubbed and splashed the sloppy mud all over Kayne's clothes, even taking the liberty of smearing much more over his crotch and between his legs and across his backside. Kayne really was completely and utterly covered when we finally let his stand up. Charlie and Kayne stood and looked at each other for a few minutes, pointing out the effects of the mud on the appearance of their clothes and then Charlie spoke up.

"Go on then Kayne, lift your top and lets see what the real effect has been." he grinned.

"Sorry, what do you mean?" Kayne asked.

"You know perfectly well - I felt you getting hard as I rubbed the mud into your jeans." Charlie grinned.

"Only if you do as well." Kayne demanded.

"Really guys? Is this what you do with each other?" I asked.

"Not always, but Kayne was rather insulting about my prowess last night and was boastful about himself. I just want to see if he still feels he's justified." Charlie said.

I couldn't help but laugh. It reminded me of a few times Jamie and I had exchanged insults or made unjustifiable boasts about such matters, they were usually ended by some sort of direct or indirect (under clothing) comparisons.

Suffice to say that in this case I'd have thought the two boys were pretty much equal as far as the muddy bulges told the onlooker. I was not asked to adjudicate, thankfully.

Kayne then suggested that we try wrestling each other to the ground in turn, best of three per pair. It didn't prove much except that being bigger, I managed to beat both of them 2 to 1 and Kayne beat Charlie by the same margin, but only just. I had just turned away when I heard Charlie ask Kayne if he thought the two of them could overcome me or if I'd 'chicken out' if challenged. Well, I couldn't back away from that, could I?

Turned out that two against one was a very uneven affair and I soon found myself flat n my back in the mud again with both of them holding me down and covering me in yet more sloppy mud. In the end I just gave up and they decided to bury me in the mud by piling as much as they could scoop up over my chest, torso and legs.

"Oi Charlie - careful how hard you pack that mud on in that area." I warned him as I winced as he threw a huge double handful onto my crotch.

He just laughed and carried on. When another lot of mud hit me in the balls, I decided that enough was enough and struggled to my feet. The feel of all that mud oozing over my clothes as it dropped off me, had the usual effect and I was glad that I had decided on loose fitting cargoes rather than tighter jeans.

Now that we were all thoroughly soaked in the mud the boys spent a while just splashing in other puddles of mud and throwing it at each other. It couldn't make them any muddier as they clothes were already hanging wetly off them and dragging across their limbs as they moved.

We eventually headed to the flooded dell and spent a while jumping in and swimming around until we were relatively clean of mud, but after ten minutes of that Kayne complained of feeling cold and we headed back to the house. We were clean enough to get away with going straight into the showers and enjoyed a nice long time under the hot water.

I changed into dry jeans and a tee-shirt and wandered through to mum and dad's part of the house to see what was happening about lunch. I had left the boys under the showers and when I returned to the pool area to lay the table for lunch, they were both in the pool still in their clothes, but having got rid of their outer tops, socks and footwear.

It was about 45 minutes later that Charlie's parents arrived, apologising for being early, so we invited them to have some lunch with us all and spend the afternoon as well as staying for supper. Charlie had got out of the pool to say hello to his parents and it was funny to see his dad greet him perfectly normally with a quick hug despite Charlie being dripping wet, whilst his mum cowered away and screeched 'Oh no, you're all wet' as he tried to kiss her.

After lunch the boys were straight back in the pool, still in their none-the-drier jeans and tees, and dad asked Howard (Charlie's dad) if he wanted to borrow some trunks and join them, to which he agreed instantly. As he got up to go and get changed, Charlie called him over to the pool.

"Hey dad, give me hand out, will you?" Charlie called as he hung on the side at the deep end.

When Howard bent down and took his son's hand, Charlie gave him a huge tug and his shoes slipped on the tiles and Charlie got his wish to dunk his dad fully clothed. Howard was laughing as he hauled himself out of the pool.

"Well, you got me good and proper, you little bu**er!" Howard grinned "Not much point in changing now." and he took off his canvas shoes, socks and his pullover and, in just his blue jeans and purple poloshirt, dived back in and chased Charlie around the pool until he cornered him and playfully ducked him a number of times until he got an apology from Charlie.

It would have been impolite to make a point by dad, uncle Dan or me changing into swimwear, so after helping to clear lunch things away, I jumped in as I was and we were later joined by the others. Even Charlie's mum joined mum and aunt Mary when they decided to swim, although they did all change into swimsuits.

It is 5:30pm now and Charlie and Kayne are still in the pool whilst the rest of us are having the odd intermittent dips between relaxing and chatting as we watch them. I'm sure Kayne will posting his own version of today at some stage.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]