Page banner image

Re: A muddy day out.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on January 25, 2020 at 16:02:36

In Reply to: Re: A muddy day out. posted by Alfie on January 25, 2020 at 10:33:33:

I know U weren’t complaining but I know I can be full on, especially with questions and when I get carried away takin the mick.

We haven’t got any black lads in our year. Don’t know why, I’ve got some Asian and Chinese mates but they’re no different than us. There are black lads in other years and one speaks really posh in year 7. I sometimes struggle to understand him. I can hardly go up to them and say, “excuse me I’ve heard U’r really well en*****d?! Is it true pal? He’d think what a weirdo and probs report me! I see enough of the Headmaster, suddenly, but can U imagine that visit OMG!!

I like the fact that U’r all in U’r early 20s and like havin fun in water and mud, not to say other things. Very open minded, but I think the younger generation are tbh.

I’m very interested in U’r skwl experiences. Just how do U end up in a cellar with a hose down U’r skwl pants. That sounds fun. Did U ever get soaked on the way to skwl, during lunch or on the way home in the rain or puddles. It rains in cities, I know I live in a suburb.

On Friday we saw 3 year 7 lads with a mud puddle in a park near skwl. They’d obviously been there a while cos we’d cleaned the pool sides before leavin. It wasn’t really raining, just finely in the wind. But they’d found this muddy puddle and put the rear bike wheel in the puddle lifting it slightly. They took turns to stand behind the bike wheel as the others held and spun the bike wheel in the muddy puddle. They got plastered in wet sloppy muddy water. They were soaked at the front and their white shirts were muddy grey. They were in a right mess, but it was Friday afternoon and they were lovin it. God knows how much crap they’d get in when they got home, they couldn’t use the ‘got wet in the rain’ excuse!

I said to Ross, “why hav we never thought of that 1?!” We agreed to try it when it gets warmer and rains next.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]