Page banner image

Re: How to nearly get expelled!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on January 03, 2020 at 00:10:01

In Reply to: Re: How to nearly get expelled! posted by Kayne on January 02, 2020 at 22:13:20:

Kayne mate and Charlie the legend! I like your style Charlie, don't let Kayne off the hook pal, keep him soaked!

Boys, I know I am the luckiest person alive not to be looking for a new skwl now and I dragged the others down with me (literally right into the crap!) If it hadn't been for Mr. Swim I think I would be history at the very least, probs all of us. My Dad would never have spoken to me again and I would be living in the shed. I owe Mr. Swim my skwl career, so I will be mopping his pool forever and doing any other dirty jobs he has for me.

Kayne mate. I think U'r deliberately picking now .... I didn't actually put my mouth all the way around his arm, or eat his blazer! I just got a bloody good grip of the muscle at the top of his arm and locked on it applying more and more pressure while he squeeled like a stuffed pig. I didn't eat his whole blazer, I just had a bit of the cloth in my mouth, a bit that was covered in manure!! His blazer didn't rip or anything that I know of. But it probably ended up in the bin like ours will be mow the new ones arived.

I didn't have the courage, why do U think it's taken over 2 weeks to come clean?! I know I've been a dick. The only reason I decided to come clean was because I'm not on social media at present and Lukas was asking who was on twitter the other day. The answer is I USED to be until this happened!

I agree if U can't win, change the rules after all it's not U'r fault U'r clearly a crap gamer! I'm not!

Like the drinking, I've learnt my lesson and the moral is always check what you're jumping into! Now U know why we needed more Banner uniforms, I can't get rid of the stink and it's been washed four times now LOL. Maybes I shud give it to that show .... Worzel Gummidge? What do U think? He might look good in slim school pants and blazer? Don't think he wants the shirt!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]