Page banner image

Re: What's Your Favorite Clothing To Get Wet In?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy Plushie on March 26, 2024 at 22:32:12

In Reply to: What's Your Favorite Clothing To Get Wet In? posted by mega on March 25, 2024 at 10:57:16:

Well for today's swim at my local pool (fusion) I wore an ankle-length pleated skirt with a purple-ish top over it, but I did find that even though I cut the lining out of the skirt to make it flow better (which it did, like a huge waterlily swirling around my waist) and stop it sticking to my legs, it gradually worked its way down my hips and got tangled round my feet (which was fun, but somewhat annoying during breaststroke) so I had to pull it up when I got to each end of the pool. Yesterday I swam in corduroy trousers and a corduroy jacket, which was fun but water really poured out of it on leaving the pool at the end of the swim, and made huge puddles in the changing cubicle :) . My all-time favourite though is still the wedding dress :) Usually though I swim in a kaftan or a tie-dye umbrella dress, as they don't get wrapped round you as you swim any stroke, and float attractively around you :) http://tinyurl.com/janetjulia :) You can get the AI wetlook drawings by clicking "Return to Website" on the breadcrumb bar (136 drawings with about 800 likes). SW, FW, and BH :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]