Page banner image

Fab fun with fruit salad in a fur coat :)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy Plushie on March 14, 2024 at 14:43:31

Thursdays I go to the local market to buy tubs of fruit salad and random wamwear from my friend Barbara. Today she had three wonderful ankle-length flowery viscose dresses. She knows thet I love swimming in them, and today was no exception. In fact one of them was so ravishingly beautiful I knew I had to have fun in it as soon as I got home. I also have a couple of fur coats I bought during the winter, and had always wanted to swim in one (my local pool would regard it as heavy clothing, but I could still wear it in the bath of course). And I always wanted to swim in fruit salad, and hey I'd just bought some :) So as soon as I got home I filled up the bath, took my phone out of my pocket (it isn't waterproof), took off a few items (such as my gothy shawl and kaftan, but left on my shoes - why not?) and put on the ankle-lrngth flowery dress and over it the fur coat :) After emptying some sticky fruit salad over me I lay down in the bath, drenching everything delighfully :) I let the shower spray all over me as I joyfully gurgled and splashed around in the mess, fur coat hugging me tightly and looking very bedraggled :) Long dress swirling around my legs and covering my shoes. Picking bits of pineapple and mandarin out of my coat, I even ate some :) Eventually I stood up to rinse under the shower (quite difficult in a ravished and bedraggled heave fur coat) but I enjoyed every minute of it :) Climbed out of the bath and put everything in the washing machine. Hopefully the fur coat will be undamaged and survive for many more joyful wam sessions :) Always fill your day with wonderful things :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]