Page banner image

Re: My earliest memories of wanting to be in wet clothes

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on March 12, 2024 at 13:13:05

In Reply to: My earliest memories of wanting to be in wet clothes posted by wetshirt on March 07, 2024 at 22:31:28:

Yes, I was that young. I grew up in an era when westerns were popular on tv and anytime there was a fight scene where a cowboy got thrown in a water trough or river I found it extremely stimulating and had to struggle to control myself. I can still vividly remember the first time it happened. I was watching a show where boys at a ranch where competing in a series of games, mostly on horseback. In one game they had to ride their horses to a water trough, lean over and fill a bucket with water and carry it back without spilling it or dropping it. One boy leaned over too far and wound up falling off the horse into the water trough. He came up sputtering, his jeans and clothes all wet and shiny, his hair plastered to his head. I so wanted to be that boy! Unfortunately I didn't get many opportunities to get wet in my clothes until I was older, but I have made every effort to make up for lost time.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]