Page banner image

Re: My earliest memories of wanting to be in wet clothes

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by mega on March 10, 2024 at 22:53:38

In Reply to: My earliest memories of wanting to be in wet clothes posted by wetshirt on March 07, 2024 at 22:31:28:

One of my earliest memories of getting wet was at a log fume ride at an amusement park. I was about 5 years old and was wearing a blue ninja turtles shirt and blue shorts. Unlike a lot of people here though, I didn’t like getting my normal clothes wet. I did like the log flume ride though, because I was allowed to sit in the front. In the front seat you never get splashed, rode the ride like 5 times that day. But on the final time I was forced to sit in the back seat, got the front of my shirt and shorts splashed and hated it.

For quite a long time I avoided getting wet in my clothes, even a little. Loved swimming and getting wet but only if I was wearing swim trunks and no shirt. Another early memory for me was the field day event in first grade. Basically our class went through and played a lot of different games. The final game was a water balloon toss. We were told to each find a partner. There was a guy named Todd going around looking for a partner that would just throw the water balloon at his chest. The teacher caught wind of it and told him he needed to play the game properly. He still wanted to get wet and planned that we would play a few rounds to create space between us, then have me toss the balloon up high so it could land on his shirt. Well, none of that happened, and neither of us got wet. But it did make me curious why he would want to have the water balloon pop on his shirt. I asked him and he said it would be fun, didin’t make sense to me but before I could ask him more we were running back inside and then I forgot about it since I didn’t like getting wet anyways.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]