Page banner image

Re: My earliest memories of wanting to be in wet clothes

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by boris is wet on March 08, 2024 at 19:06:56

In Reply to: My earliest memories of wanting to be in wet clothes posted by wetshirt on March 07, 2024 at 22:31:28:

I don't recall my exact age, but I must have been about 6. We were at a pier because my dad was into fishing, so as we were walking out to the end of the pier, there were 2-3 guys (teens probably) throwing each other into the water in their clothes, just goofing around. My dad laughed and said it must have been fun to do that. Perhaps that planted a seed? My other early inspirations were TV shows that had wet scenes, like 3 Stooges, or Disney stuff where cowboys ended up in the creek. During the summers, we went to visit my grandparents who had a pool, so each year I would ask my mom if I could swim in my clothes. She didn't care and always said sure, so I was allowed to jump in wearing my jeans and T shirt. I loved that. Water fights, pool parties, hiking in the creek, those were all things I did as a kid where I could get my clothes wet. It didn't register that I always had a boner when I did this! I got sent to a boarding school where getting thrown in the pool was a normal occurrence, especially if you were a freshmen. I got thrown in lots of times, fully clothed, no warning, nothing. I enjoyed every minute of it, though I didn't dare reveal it. As long as I had at least one pair of dry shoes, I was fine with it. As a teen, I was starting to notice that getting wet was stimulating, and soon found a healthy release for it in the privacy of my room. But I never backed away from a chance to get wet. In college, joining a fraternity meant getting thrown in the school's fountain during the "transition" day. Everyone got soaked, fully clothed, shoes and all. It was so much fun. As an adult, I don't have as many chances as I might like (can't afford to have a house with pool....) but I still take advantage whenever possible.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]