Page banner image

"Clothes are for getting wet in"

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by a random reader on February 29, 2024 at 23:02:08

...is a funny thing I like to say to/about myself.

You see, I'm not really into clothing. My style is to be shirtless as much as possible, with just my waist covered. I am always barefoot (I don't wear shoes at all anymore) and I am shirtless as much as possible. A walk or trip outside in just my shorts is more my kind of thing (in any weather! rain, sun, cold wind, they are all an amazing sensual experience to feel on my bare chest and back). I love my bare body (not in an explicit way) and I like this on other people too, it is wild and natural. (Note: I do not consider myself a nudist. I actually prefer to keep my waist covered, this feels more natural to me, which seems opposite to the typical emphasis of the nudist community.)

And I am ready to swim at any time without needing to take off the clothes that I'm not wearing. And I like to swim that way, feeling the cold water on my skin surrounding my body.

But I also love the feeling and aesthetic of getting wet while wearing clothes. Not a huge amount of clothes, but showering, bathing, or swimming in a t-shirt or tank top is fun. Watching and feeling it soak up the water and then feeling the weight of the wet (and hopefully somewhat shiny and wrinkled!) fabric on my body afterwards.

And so I probably wear my clothes wet more than dry. While most people stop to take their clothes *off* before showering or swimming, and most of the people on this site just skip that step and go in with their clothes still on, I sometimes stop to put clothes *on* before jumping in the river or going in the shower to get them wet!

Because while I mostly like to go everywhere and do everything with as little clothing as possible (other than around my waist), I also find it fun to get wet in clothes and wear wet clothes.

So for me, clothes are mostly for getting wet in, otherwise I probably won't wear them, and I usually stop to put them *on* first.

There's something ironic about getting dressed first to go in the bath lol. And I'm sure the people in the town where I live must be quite confused that many of the few times that they have seen me with my chest covered is in the river of all places! As I am clearly not someone who is shy about having my body visible in public.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]