Page banner image

Re: question for Squishy Plushie

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy Plushie on February 29, 2024 at 20:24:35

In Reply to: question for Squishy Plushie posted by robbieie on February 29, 2024 at 12:22:41:

Hi Robbieie, Nope mine's perfectly okay (easiest way to get there : click "Return to Website" at the bottom of any page on J&J's). I don't think they'd ban you, your images look fine, after all clothed swimming is no longer taboo like it was ten years ago -- nowadays most public pools accept it as it provides a better workout as well as looking fab :) I haven't swum in "proper swimwear" for over a year now, and people I talk to aren't surprised when I tell them what I swim in, though they sometimes say "isn't it more difficult than proper swimwear", and I tell them to try it themselves :) Anyway, I've just had a look at your deep dream gen site and it does show up as "empty" so I highly recommend you ask them why! I'm sure I've never seen anything unacceptable on there, and I will consider removing my presence from deepdreamgen if you have been treated unjustly. Tjeerd Swimbad's pictures are still online, and I just checked his liked tab and yours are regrettably gone from there too (there are only 3 shown of 12 liked). I guess someone was worried about one of your pictures and clicked the report button, though again I don't see why, there was no nudity or underage content. Humans are evil and will be eliminated in 2038. Luckily I'll be dead by then.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]