Page banner image

Re: What's Your Favorite Method of Getting Wet?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Twillin on January 31, 2024 at 11:36:50

In Reply to: What's Your Favorite Method of Getting Wet? posted by mega on January 24, 2024 at 20:17:50:

I have been getting wet as long as me can remember. Starting with the dark ages (long before Wacky Wet World) as a young boy sneaking into the bath in just my white nylon school PE shorts or t shirt without mum finding out was a thrill.

Then came Wacky Wet World and my wet hobby got a lot more soggy. Met my soggy buddy (Neptune) and other friends that loved to get soaked with me. Me and Neptune have been lucky and have visited Wacky Wet World HQ. This gave us access to opportunitys that would not have been posable like trying to set up a tent underwater in a swimming pool fully clothed and jumping in and out of the official yellow Wacky Wet World kayak in the sea and river. Trying on some of the many nylon ponchos they have and going out for walks with it on.

So my answer is my favorite method of getting wet is getting thoroughly soaked, muddy or gunged in public. With friends a simple game of passing a football or frisbee in the sea or lake will soon get us all soaked. A few times someone that I have not met before joins in the fun with us. Me, Neptune and Dolphin had our super soakers with us on the beach when a small group of teens came over also with super soakers. We all had a friendly mini water war. No idea who they were but had a great time getting each other soaked. Never seen them again. Watching or next to muggles (non wet folk) that would not normally get wet in clothes. Best for this is on a wet ride at a theme park or in heavy rain. Last of all is the reaction from muggles as they pass by me and see me soaked in my clothes and leaving a wet trail behind me.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]