Page banner image

School Today

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on January 24, 2024 at 04:18:13

Hi Guys,

I will type properly today :).

So, today we had yet another storm!! The rain was like torrential!! Everybody who walked to school was literally dripping water, shoes & sox squishing. Pant legs stuck to them & shiny with visible water running down! Same for us lot ... but we literally don't care anymore! We're happier wet than dry!

So lunch came & we went out after having food. We soon became aware of these girls & lads on the far side of the field ... so we literally sludged over there. The field is just a mud pit at the moment! As we got nearer we saw one girl go down & the other kicking her ... they were proper fighting! We arrived at them & both girls were literally covered in mud & soaking wet ... it was still heavy rain from the storm!

There was a lot of swearing, threats & abuse going on between them & literlly squaring up to each other with the occasional kick out! Both were from year 10, one a new black girl & one a white girl with a short pony tail ... that you could easily mistake for a lad! She hit me once & it hurt :) I hear U say, "why would she hit poor innocent Ry?" Answer, you know my mouth isn't always connected to my brain!

Next thing the white girl connects with her foot & the black girl goes flying straight down! Next thing the white girl is on top & they literaly roll around kicking & hitting! By now both are totally messed up to hell ... neither had taken anything off before this started. The black girl is getting a proper battering ... so I said to both Ross & Aidy that we needed to stop this fight! We were ALL literally soaking, including the spectators, all from this storm rain!So we waded through the mud & started trying to intervene & seperate the girls. Not an easy job beleive ME! The white girl was intent on killing the other & apparently all over some perceived comment on social media!! Black girl lost a tooth somewhere in the mud too!! Slimy as hell trying to seperate them. Mud ouzing off them to the ground.

We managed to seperate them and get them away from each other & off the field. Both were literally muddier than mud & were sent home after lunch. Don't think anyone grassed over the fight though ... including the girls! Don't know what the Teachers thought happened to them? I'm surprised I didn't get the blame!

Obviously with our intervention we had got a little bit splattered with mud ... but we didn't care! Good excuse for us :). Which leads to our so called puddle clean up fun! No videos on Insta for either of these, as we were all a little too busy to take any. But I can tell you the story if you like?

Safe, Ry.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]