Page banner image

wrangler shower

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by swimmerrat on January 19, 2024 at 01:49:29

myself and levilover must be on the same wavelength. i went diving earlier today to pull a truck out of a local lake (backing down to put a boat in the water, foot slipped off the brake pedal and hit the gas). air and water temps were in the 50's, so had to wear full neoprene wetsuit in the lake, hood and dive boots included. i needed a shower after, and since the clothes i was wearing were going to have to be washed anyway, decided was perfect opportunity for a clothed shower. mine was wrangler - jeans, denim jacket, and denim shirt was all blue wrangler, gray briefs and tshirt, white socks, black belt, cowboy hat, and western boots. took a few beers in with me, turned on the shower, and just relaxed. stayed in until the hot water was turning cool, and stayed in the shower for a few mintues until hot water heater could build up again, and then another hot shower, still in wet denim and boots. got out of the shower, dried off, changed out, checked this site, and saw levilover's post (yes did get a few pics in the shower i will be sending to him). what are the odds we both have the same idea same day??

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]