Page banner image

Wearing a friends' shirt in the pool

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by WetShirtsRule on January 02, 2024 at 07:00:07

Hi everyone,

For some reason, I thought of this today when feeling a bit nostalgic over a few things ago.

Many years ago, I had a friend in college who also happened to live just down the road from me. He was someone I trusted a lot and got on really quite well with. He knew of one of my hobbies, which was to be shirtless as much as possible during summer. The reason he knew this was because we used to walk home together after college, and during summer, I'd always take my shirt off the moment we left the school grounds. I was shirtless a lot back then because I enjoyed it. He never made a big deal about it, he just accepted that I liked being shirtless and just let me do it. This becomes relevant, I promise :)

Anyways, during the summer holidays, he invited me over to his place to do a bit of gaming, and of course I decided to go. Knowing that he'd be fine with it, I wandered down wearing nothing but a pair of grey tracksuit pants. I didn't bother taking a shirt, because I knew he'd be fine with me not wearing one. Anyways, mid-morning I turn up, knock on his door, and he invites my shirtless self in.

What I wasn't prepared for was about half an hour in, he asked if I wanted to have a dip in the pool. This was the time I wished I had thought ahead, because I would have brought a shirt to swim in if I'd known. But I thought I'd try my luck, and let him know that I also liked wearing a wet shirt. I trusted him and just wanted an excuse to wear a wet shirt.

I said "Sure, but would you mind if I borrowed a shirt?" He looked a bit confused, but went away and got one for me. It was a black cotton tshirt which I promptly put on.

We then walked out to the pool, and I started walking in. I was still wearing my tracksuit pants, and they were starting to get soaked. But I just had to get his shirt wet. I quickly dove in and came to the surface. I walked back up the pool's steps for a bit, just so I could enjoy the feeling of his shirt clinging to my body. It felt absolutely amazing.

"I was wondering why you asked me for a shirt!" he said, and chuckled. "Come on in and join me" I said.

He was wearing some long blue shorts and a red singlet. I was quietly hoping he'd wear his singlet in the pool, but alas he took it off and I didn't quite have the courage to ask him to wear it. I was feeling confident in my wet shirt, but not quite that confident - at least not yet!

We swum about for about an hour or so, then climbed out and sat on some chairs near the edge of the pool. Of course, I kept the shirt on, and really enjoyed just sitting there wearing my friends shirt and having it cling to my body because of the water.

And that is the story of how I managed to wear my friends shirt in his swimming pool.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]